Bimbo BAKARE | Senior Project Professional, Cost Engineering Manager.
- Managed the Facilities Engineering & Major Capital Projects Annual Budgets of over $1bn. Delivered significant cost savings through cost optimization and lean sigma efforts of over $60m.
- Cost Engineering (CE) Job Function Owner responsible for the career development and mentoring of over 26 CE practitioners;
- Company’s Cost Engineering function owner for the Shell led development of the Asa North & Ohaji South Unitization Field
- Established and Led the CE Function in NMA SBU;
- Business Support Manager, delivered the project support services for the downstream Infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Works for the Gorgon Project;
- Managed the Cost Estimate development, planning, scheduling, project controls and risk assurance for the Gas Supply Expansion Project. Moved the project through decision phase gates and successfully reported the project to Corporate Executive Committee for warehousing;
- Led the Project Support Services through Front-End Engineering, Detailed Engineering, Construction and completion of the Escravos Gas Project Phase 2
With Sound Education:
• A Diploma in Theology;
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
• A Master of Science Degree in Finance
• An Associate and then a Fellow of ICAN
• Certificates in Supply Chain Management & Logistics;
• AICPA Final Exams passed
• Various in-house and International trainings in Project & Human Capital Management;
A Life of Service:
• 2017 – Member, Finance Advisory Committee of Nigerian Association of Western Australia;
• 2017 – Secretary, Roselea Estate Association, Stirling WA;
• 2015 – 2016 Chairman, CEMCS MicroFinance Bank;
• 2011 – 2012 Chairman, The Generals of the RCCG Tabernacle of David parish;
• 2007 – Founder, Friends of Life Society;
• 2003 – 2005 Coordinator, Chevron Nigerian Expats in Houston
• 2001 – 2003 Branch Secretary, Chevron Branch. Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior staff Association (PENGASSAN).
• 2001 – 2003 Chairman Oguntuga Residents Association
• 2000 – 2003 Social Secretary. Lagos Branch of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Nigeria;
• 2000 – 2001 Financial Secretary, Chevron Branch, Lagos Chapter. Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association (PENGASSAN)
• 1989 – 1990 Financial Secretary, Management Students Association, University of Lagos.
• 1989 – 1990 Member of the University of Lagos Students Union Parliament
Want to know more? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org